Sunday 18 October 2015

Teen Wolf

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Dear Wolfies 
 Hello my name is Maeva, but you can call me Mae. 
 As you can see,I like Teen Wolf and I'm making this blog to express myself about it and share with you the things that I like about the serie. 
This blog is also a way for you to get information about the serie and share you point of view.
I'm not in competition with the other blog you can go all over the blog about Teen Wolf but I hope you'll stay with me (if you like my blog of course). 
I'll not only talk about the serie but also about the actors...
(projects,new hair cut, new tattoos...)
I'll try to keep you happy even if we know that Teen Wolf is coming back in January !!! 
But till then and after I'll keep you company :) 

Okay,then it's all I have to say !  For now ;)
Bye Bye ...
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment