Wednesday 25 November 2015

Season 5B.




                                         
                                         Dear Wolfies 

Hey guys, this week I've been very active on the blog, and I hope you liked my articles and you'll continue reading them.


Happy Birthday !

Today is a very special day, It's my friend's Birthday, a very very happy birthday to you sweetie, Ari I'm very glad that we met and I just wanted to tell you that you're just an incredible friend and also an amazing Author, I couldn't wish other friend then you, you're perfect, I wish you the best and I hope you'll like my surprise.

Please Follow her on twitter @stilinski_xlove  and wish her a Happy Birthday ! And if you like to read stories here is her wattpad, it's just an Amazing story about the talented and handsome @Dylanobrien rented for a month hope you'll like it



Lead of my article.

If you want to watch the first Trailer of the Season 5B that I've post a long time ago in this article here it is !

But today, well I'm just going to talk to you about the new Trailer of Season 5B aren't you guys exited for this new season !
In case you didn't watched it @MTVteenwolf post it yesterday ! Here is the tweet !


In this new trailer, we can see Scott and Stiles together but are they really friends again ? 
We can also see that Malia is not in good terms with Scott because she seems to be on Theo's side. We've also seen Lydia being rescued by Stiles but will they be able to get out of Eichen House, but we at least know one thing, to save Lydia from Eichen House it's ultimately up to Stiles, and Hayden will she die again ? We'll need to wait guys !!!

And here is a picture of Tyler and Arden behind the Scene ! 


Twitter 

Everybody follow my awesome friend Beth @scotty1234xx for cool DMs or if you want to trade DMs she is the best, you don't know how amazing this account is if you're not following ;) 

and also follow @fanofserie,please it's a new cool account about your favorite series, we all know what it's like to be new on twitter help her by following ;) thanks 

Hope you liked today's article, Bye...


No comments:

Post a Comment