Tuesday 20 October 2015

Could she be alive...




                                                                     Dear Wolfies 
This is the question that you've been thinking of even in your dreams, could it be possible that the Hunter that we loved, the fighter that we lost is still alive
That is a question that even me I can't answer but we can figure this out together.
But first of all,I'd love to dedicate this article to my new friend Ari ❤️ Follow her on twitter please(@stilinski_xlove)
So a lots of you guys think that she is still alive,but I think she is dead because she asked to leave the show and Jeff Davis wrote for her this terrible end that we will never forget !
What if all of this is a lie and she never really died maybe she is still alive somewhere hiding from everyone like her aunt or she doesn't know who she is anymore, I know it's confused but what if she come back in Season 5B, It's still possible but we all know that if she asked Jeff to wrote Allison's death,it's done,she won't come back but she can change her mine,even if I think she won't.
Hope for you guys that she will and if she doesn't you'll have to accept her decision.

We miss you Crystal ! 
Please come back 
Bye ... And don't forget to follow my friend thanks love you all ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment