Tuesday 20 October 2015

Stydia




                                                                          Dear Wolfies
Today I'll talk to you about Stydia.
This situation is really complicated, Stiles always loved Lydia,he always had feelings for her but we thought she was not interested because she always ignored him until (S3ep11).
When Stiles was having a panic attack,she pretend that she kissed him, because he had to hold his breath,but I think it was absolutely not for that and it was a lie,just to see how it was to kiss him, she had always rejected her feelings for him until now.
The problem is that this kiss didn't mean anything for her because this story has finished even before it starts.

My friend Lisa,think she was telling the truth about it but she took advantage.
Now he is with Malia but let's be honest,I think they are pretty good together but we all know that,Lydia and him always find themselves, they're like magnet,but now they're only crimes partners.
I like Malia, Stydia fans should not hate her because she is with Stiles,I'm myself a Stydia fan and I admit it.  
And you,who do you ship ?
I will soon talk about Stalia....
I dedicate this article to my friend Lisa and my friend Ari :)
(Follow her on twitter @stilinski_xlove) Thanks..   
It's all I have to say about them,I love them so much..and remember you can't blame Malia for that,thanks..
Love you all.... 







No comments:

Post a Comment